Child/Adolescent Health - Parent Information Sessions
- Struggling to keep up with the challenges of parenting? Finding yourself questioning yourself, your child’s behaviour and your parenting? To educate and support parents, Child/Adolescent Mental Health is pleased to offer the following 3 parent sessions:
- Understanding Selfharm: Oct. 19
- Video games/Electronics how much is too much: Nov. 2
- Parenting an Anxious Child: Dec. 2
- All sessions will be held at Mount Pearl Intermediate School. Registration is required, please call Laurie Ryan at 777-4020.
Festive Fall Gala
Students are now selling tickets on the Wanda Cooper Salon Gift Basket, please support our school wide fundraiser. See description of the basket to the right.
Our bi-annual Festive Fall Gala (Dinner, Live and Silent Auction) will take place Saturday, Nov. 14. This is our school’s major fundraiser with proceeds going towards our Academic, Performing Arts, and Athletics programs. Pre-order of tickets will begin Thursday, Sept. 24 at Curriculum Night, or available at the school’s main office. Tickets will be $50 each. A limit of 285 seats will be available. We are looking forward to our fourth consecutive sell-out!
Cap and Gown Night
Cap and Gown information sheet has been mailed to our 2015 graduates. Graduates are asked to complete the form which must be received at the office with the appropriate fee by October 14th.